Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Its Crock tober!


I don't know about you, but I LOVE my Crock Pot.
In the Fall/Winter, I try and use it at least once a week.
But, I am in a crock pot rut.
I have about 4-5 recipes that I rotate through.
(Including this, this and this)

It is time to expand my Crock Pot repertoire.
In honor of my favorite month, October & one of my favorite kitchen appliances, my Crockpot, I have declared it Crock-tober.

Do you have a go-to & fail proof Crock Pot recipe?
Do you want to get new Crock Pot recipes?

If so, join me for Crock-tober!

Crock-tober will be next Wednesday, 10.12.11
Come link up your favorite Crock Pot Recipes!
(Main courses, side dishes, soup, appetizer, breakfast or desserts! If you make it in a crockpot, link it up!)

I will also have a new recipe that I am excited to share with you!


{Grab a button on the side bar}

Let's use our Crock Pots this Fall & Winter!
I hope you will join in the fun next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment