Sunday, April 16, 2017

Halloween Front Porch


Our front porch is a revolving door (get it?) of décor!  We just switched out the Fall wreath and put up the Halloween wreath!  This is definitely one of my absolute favorites of my wreaths.  The polka dot ribbon is my favorite!


Nate also hung up our pumpkin lights, and we still have our mums (however they aren't looking so hot).



The legs still aren't attached the best.  I only tied them by the strings that came on the legs so they are always spinning and showing off the tag.  I will see how it goes and if they need to be tied tighter or something, but will do for this year (hopefully).  And I still want to add some rhinestones to the polka dot shoes!



We also have a few pumpkins but they are looking awkward.  Not sure how to work them in the scene.  But pumpkins are always a little awkward, right?


Of course I had to Instagram it.



At night the colors just pop!  Can someone please come clean my windows?




Bring on the trick or treaters!

Follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment