Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Music


It's way too late right now and I'm going to hate myself in the morning....but I just added songs to my playlist.

Some are a bit scandalous. For instance, the song by Poe has some rather inappropriate lyrics but I just heard this song the other day and remembered how much I used to love it. I guess it was in my angry days:)

Also, I admit that Avril Lavigne and Britney Spears are a little immature for my tastes. But again, the songs I chose from them are the bomb. At least to me.

There are a few very random ones [Sneaker Pimps, Aaliyah, Natalie Imbruglia] but I'm random sometimes. And so is my taste in music.

I tried to keep it mellow for those of you who use my blog for "chilling" purposes:) But some of these might be a little more upbeat.

I don't know. It's late. But reminiscing with music is always fun, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment