Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Converted


When it comes to fashion, I am a pretty basic.
I am no frills, pretty simple & sometimes boring.
I try to appear pulled together & not look like a frumpy mom.
I buy most of my clothes at Target (expect when I have the occasional Nordstrom gift card)
I remember almost 2 years ago when the whole skinny jeans & boot thing first came out.
I said on several occasions,
"NO WAY am I EVER wearing skinny jeans and NO WAY am I ever wearing boots over skinny jeans!"
Well, this past winter, I fell victim to this fashion trend.
And, I LOVE it.
Please note, Exhibit "A"
{Skinny jeans & Uggs. I rocked this look almost every weekend during the cold months!}

And here we have Exhibit "B"
{Another pair of skinny jeans (which I really think are jeggings based on their material) with boots. You would never know I was someone who hated this look 2 years ago because I literally wear skinny jeans & boots at least 3 times a week. Sometimes more.}

This brings me to my next point...just a few months ago, I was talking to a friend about how I have been "converted" to the skinny jean/boot fan club, but that is as far as it would go.....I would NEVER wear skinny jeans with ballet flats. EVER.
Umm...Look what I wore today:
Confession:
The past month, the weather has been warmer and I haven't been wearing boots as much.
This wasn't the first time I have sported this combo.
And, I have a feeling this won't be the last time!
I am officially converted.
Any other late converts out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment