Monday, April 17, 2017

Celebrity look alikes


If one more person tells me that Henry looks like Falkor from The Neverending Story....



Actually, I sort of agree with them. Only a Falkor could flex his body into that position, while toting Atreyu around on his back.
Yeah, Falkor was a pimp [and so is Henry]. I even liked his full name: Falkor the luckdragon. Not too many luckdragons running around these days:)

Also, I wanted to BE the princess from The Neverending story. She lived in a freaking ivory tower, people. She was gorgeous and she was very dramatic in her role. I believe her killer line was, "Please Atreyu, you're our only hope." I smell an Oscar! Her only downfall was her full name: The Childlike Princess. Can someone please explain this nonsense to me?

I think I looked like her back in the day, don't you? In my mind we were twins....kindred souls, in fact. [Ignore the fact that this was pre-braces]:
Wasn't that the best movie of all times? And the second one was nothing compared to the original.

Did anyone obsess over this movie like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment