Tuesday, April 4, 2017

And Then There Were FIVE!


We have an announcement to make. :)



Untitled


Untitled I am 11 weeks pregnant with baby #3! Couldn't quite make it to 12 weeks to share the news, since I'm showing already, all of our friends and family know our secret, and I've been checking the heartbeat on my doppler daily. It's time to make it internet official!

I'm due 7.8.14.

Super excited, still in shock, and embracing this pregnancy with all I've got. I was still waiting for my first post-partum period to return, but it never did. Two lines showed up instead:) Talk about a nice surprise. You can see that poor Nate needed a bit of time to let this sink in---we know we are in for a wild ride!

Details to follow. Hope you are ready to follow my final pregnancy because I'm ready to post all about it, one last time.
Untitled



No comments:

Post a Comment