Saturday, April 22, 2017

Valentines Day Fun


I love Valentine's week!  I think it is never bad to have a reason to dote on the ones you love.  I had fun celebrating with my boys!

Of course we had to document Bradley's first Valentine's day with a mini photo shoot.  It is so fun that he sits on his own now!  We like to have the Niche around him in case he gets too excited. :)





At daycare they made little "love bug" hats to put on the babies for pics.  So funny!



Too much love at daycare. :)


We made a little treat for his infant teacher!


On Valentine's Day we didn't do much, just hung around the house and got Potbelly for dinner!


I attempted to make a heart out of chocolate chips on Nate's pancakes.  Didn't work out so well.


I had some semi festive nails as well.


Bradley and his friends hope everyone had a happy Valentine's Day!



Follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment