Sunday, July 30, 2017

Week In Pictures


Recent happenings through the eyes of my phone camera.

FINALLY got my hair did!  So overdue.


My MiH jeans came!  Hooray!  (Awkard buns shot, but good pic to see the jeans)


And in a selfie with pups.



Necessity of life.


Rotisserie chicken obsession is getting out of hand.  Was eating this with my fingers at my desk at work...


Little girls.


Crab legs at Mystic Lake!


My date while Nate's out of town for work!


Getting more serious about picking some wall colors.


Love this Christmas present - book documenting our Key West trip!



My nicely organized pantry already needs some help. :/



Fresh polish change (OPI Meep Meep Meep) and Saturday morning activities - pinning, coffee and puzzles (I get giddy to do the Framework or Fill-In puzzles!!).





No comments:

Post a Comment