Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Friday Funnies


Thanks for all your comments on yesterday's post! Glad to know I am not alone!
I thought I would lighten the mood today & leave you with some of my favorite Someecards.
I just love these & have been saving some of my favorites!

Love this one:
This is so true!
Link
Love the pinterest ones:
Seriously, what did we do before Pinterest?
Dream Job:
Every Friday Night. Word!
This is me when I am not pregnant:
Love you, Mom:
I do this EVERY time I do laundry:
Team Diet Coke. Won't even touch Diet Pepsi. *gross*
I bet my students feel this way:
YES!!!! Or, this could be changed to a Starbucks card:
This is for Kevin:
So is this one. His boss cranks the AC up so high in the summer, so Kevin has to keep his NorthFace fleece in his office during the summer months because it is so cold in there!
Amen to this:
This is SO me. Except, it is more like 6 years. Oops.
This is the first thing I do when I get home, bra comes off!
Amen.
This is for my sister, Rebecca. She did this twice yesterday.
Sharts happen. LOL!
Amen & Amen:
Link
What's your favorite one?

Speaking of Friday Funnies, my hysterical & awesome friend Wendy's book (which will make you laugh & cry!), Totally Desperate Mom, is a Plum District Deal right now!
3 books for $25 (and free shipping!) 10% of her proceeds are going to a battered woman's shelter.
Click HERE for the deal!

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment