Thursday, July 27, 2017

Week In Pictures


Recent happenings through the eyes of my phone camera.

We have been in the negatives for temps!  Sprinkles is forced to wear her boots.  Clearly she is not impressed.


Speaking of boots, my coworker and I were wearing our matching boots with crazy socks at work!  Loved it!  (She is in the Halloween socks, I am in Christmas). :)


Hosted a friend Christmas!  Of course have had quite a few gatherings and the only picture I have is when setting up.


This sweater is getting lots of action this holiday season!


One of my favorite fun books with my favorite tree!


Our new obsession to get at Sam's Club - these are amazing!!


My cute earrings arrived!  Note to self - do not step on them ever again.  So much pain.


Made a wreath for a gift!  Deco mesh is my hero.



Sparkles are in full effect!


Loved my gel nail experience...until I decided I wanted to pick them off.  Nails are destroyed!  Back to my trusty regular polish for now.


Happy Friday!

Follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment