Saturday, July 8, 2017

Week In Pictures


Recent happenings through the eyes of my phone camera.

We did end up getting the end table from HomeGoods for the loft!  Progress!


Also picked up a turquoise pillow from Pier 1.


Hobby Lobby goodies from last weekend.  The lady checking me out goes, "Wow.  You really plan ahead." I didn't have the heart to tell her I had already made one patriotic wreath weeks ago!  Haters gon' hate!


Working on my next patriotic wreath but not sure how to attach this metal hat to the wreath!  Advice crafty friends?


Finally chopped!  Feeling fresh!


Can't stop monogramming everything!  The pups are afraid...



Thought this tank was so cute but it was $52.  For a tank top??  Lululemon, you are ridiculous.


Sweetest text ever from my daddy on our anniversary.


Got these from a Groopdealz for $2.95 for myself and my bestie!  Makes me (almost) want winter!


Anniversary fun!  Chocolate covered strawberries, take out lobster mac and cheese from Capital Grille and card and monkey (always) for Nate!




Watching one of our wedding videos on our anniversary.


Chim cracks me up.


Was feeling nautical with my seahorses (or "seacorns" as one of the owners of my company called them) and mermaids!  And sporting Mod About You per usual.


When we can't find Sprinks we can usually look in Nate's laundry basket and there she is!


Rave Run with coworkers was a success!  I was so nervous but pretty much ran the whole time!  Woohoo for getting back in shape!



Nate came to cheer me on.  Love him.



Follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment