Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Holiday Peeps Smores A Free Printable


Need a super easy holiday treat to pass out to your kids friends?
Look no further!
I made these for Kate's Daisy Troop last week.
Here is what you need:
 - Graham Crackers
- Snack Size Hershey Bars
-Holiday Peeps
- Clear bags
- A Stapler & Scissors
- Printable I made (see at end of post)

I am not a fan of peeps, but these are just so cute:
 And, Kate loves S'mores, so this was a perfect wintertime treat to pass out to her friends!
Just put 2 graham cracker halves, a hershey bar & a peep in the bag, fold it up, put on a label & staple on the sides. Easy Peasy.
 I think they turned out so cute!
 The snowman ones were my favorite :)
 The girls sampled them to make sure they tasted good.
Here is the printable, it makes 4 per page. Just add your child's name!
{To download, Click so the image pops up in a new window, Right Click, Then Save & Print!}

Enjoy & Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment