Tuesday, March 28, 2017

3rd Annual Summer Salad Swap!


 I don't know about you, but during the summer, we mostly grill or BBQ for dinner and I make a yummy salad to go with it. 

Here are some of my favorite salads that are staples in our house:

Taco Salad
Brocolli Salad
Shrimp Orzo Salad
Strawberry Spinach Salad
Tortellini Pasta Salad
 
The past 2 years I have done a Summer Salad Recipe Link up, and you guys have posted so many yummy salads! I always love getting new ideas from you. You can never have too many salad recipes, am I right?

The 3rd Annual Summer Salad Swap will be a week from today, July 30th. 
Link up your favorite summer salad recipes and come check out what other people share!

{You can grab a button on the side bar or here:}

Summer Salad Swap


 I can't wait to share another yummy salad with you!
Hint: It has bacon in it. YUM.

I hope you will join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment