Monday, May 8, 2017

Outdoor Season Is Here!


We took out all of our patio furniture a while back but we have been so busy with showers and life that we haven't enjoyed relaxing outside enough!


Downstairs patio we were in need of pillows and I found the greatest inspiration picture!  It reminds me of our space, and inspired me on what we needed to do!  I created an inspiration board (inspiration photo on the left, items I found online on the right) and went to work!


First up were the pillows.  I knew I loved World Market for the pillows since our upstairs patio has pillows and outdoor items from there.  Used their 15% off outdoor items coupon and we were set!




The little girls love them! :)


Then for our anniversary, Nate let me get the marquee light and I was so excited!  It would be AMAZING out here but I am too worried it will get stolen.  We don't have a fence yet (praying someday!!) and our backyard is super public from all angles of the street so no giant R light out here for now. I do adore it in the kitchen, though!

World Market also had a drum stool that I love, and didn't think we were going to purchase just to save money, but I decided I would rather have this than go out for an expensive birthday dinner (back in April) so we snapped it up!  This I can enjoy longer than an evening of deliciousness! :)  The problem is we are liking it in Bradley's nursery now next to the glider!  Decisions...


We picked up some string lights at Target during the $10 sale for some ambiance but haven't put them up yet with all the monsoons of rain we have been having!  I hope we can put them up sometime soon!


We didn't purchase anything new for upstairs since we found quite a few things last year.  We also haven't sat out there much because of all the rain.  Rats!  Maybe when Bradley is a newborn he will like sitting outside??


I know Nate does! :)



We LOVE being outside when the weather allows relaxing on our porches!  I hope this nice weather stays so we can enjoy it more!  Have you been able to get outside much this summer?

Follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment