Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Thankful Mommy


I could write one long mushy post about how blessed I am to be his mother. Or I could just show you how wonderful he is; how loved he is; how adorable he is (as if you don't already know).

I was playing in iMovie the other day, trying to figure out how to add music to videos (thoughts about a one year birthday slide show are brewing, my friends). And then I got carried away looking at old Truman videos and voila---this NINE MINUTE long movie was made.

It's rather random, as it starts in April right around 2 months old and ends in September around 7 months old. But the point is: Truman videos set to some of his favorite music make me laugh and cry all at the same time. Emotional roller coaster, what? Sometimes my words can't express the love I have for my son but videos and music might be able to capture it. Happy 3/4 of a year, Truman. And Happy Thanksgiving.

Warning. It is NINE MINUTES long. But so worth it, in my humble opinion. :)




{obviously, I am thankful for other blessings in my life aside from my precious babe. But on our first Thanksgiving with Truman, it's only fitting to focus on him. :)}

No comments:

Post a Comment