Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Black Friday Deals Plus a Rodan Fields Flash Deal


Happy Black Friday
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! 
Ours was a blast, I can't wait to share about it later. 

I don't know about you, but the thought of going shopping on Black Friday gives me hives!
And, now stores are opening on Thanksgiving Night....don't EVEN get me started ;)
 I went shopping on Black Friday ONE time.
It was Black Friday 2006. 
I was 7 months pregnant with Kate.
There were some really good deals out there, so Kevin and I set our alarm for 5 am and headed out to Target, Meryvns (loved that store!) and Best Buy.
NEVER AGAIN. 
We came home at 8 am EMPTY HANDED because everything we wanted was already sold out.
If you know me, you know I am NOT a morning person. 
I am even LESS of a morning person while 7 months pregnant and not drinking coffee. 
And, the Crowds. Ohhhhhhh the crowds.
People arguing & rushing around trying to snatch up things.
COULD NOT HANDLE IT.
So, 7 years ago, I vowed to never again go shopping on Black Friday.
I decided that online shopping in my pajamas with my coffee is the route for me.
Plus, we go get our Christmas tree on Black Friday and I would MUCH rather be spending time with my family decorating for Christmas than fighting the crowds on Black Friday.
Can I get an Amen?
So, if you are like me and enjoy online shopping in your pj's whiile drinking coffee on Black Friday & Cyber Monday, then here are some links & codes that will be helpful to you! 
These are all places I will be online shopping at this weekend!

AMAZON
Amazon has a TON of Black Friday deals. Too many to list all of them, but today thru Monday is 30% off all books if you use the code BOOKDEAL.
I always get my kiddos 2-3 books each for Christmas :)
Click the link below to shop all Amazon's Black Friday deals!
Black Friday Deals

GAP
50% off EVERYTHING!

Click HERE to shop Gap's Sale Today only!
Use code BLKFRIDAY

Old Navy
50% off EVERYTHING at Old Navy!
No code needed!
Click HERE to Shop


Ann Taylor LOFT
 Save 40% off EVERYTHING!
Click HERE to shop!

Nordstrom
Click HERE to Shop Nordstrom
No Code Needed & Free Shipping!

Pottery Barn Kids

20% off most items
20-40% off Bags & Luggage
And, $20 off their Anywhere Chair!
All 3 of my kids have these chairs.
Click HERE to shop Pottery Barn Kids.
No code needed!

Target

 Save 40% off clothing.
Toys are buy one get one 50% off. 
Boots, Handbags & wallets are also Buy One, Get one 50% off.
Video Games & Systems are 20-40% off.
Target is OUT of control awesome Today!
And, you save an extra 5% & Free Shipping when you use your Target card!

ZAPPOS
Can I tell you how much I LOVE Zappos?
They have FREE SHIPPING and FREE Returns.

If you order today, you will get your items the next day. Incredible!
I love Zappos for my shoes & my kids shoes and also for Jackets!
Click HERE to shop Zappos!
No Black Friday codes needed, just click HERE to see all their Black Friday Deals!

+++++++++++++++
And, I am having a Rodan + Fields BLACK FRIDAY FLASH SALE!
Good today through Sunday at midnight!
If you have ever wanted to try Rodan + Fields, NOW is the time!
I am giving $20 to everyone who signs up for PC Perks (the preferred customer program)
PC Perks is a one time cost of $19.95 and you get FREE Shipping and 10% off EVERY Order! 

In addition to becoming a Preferred Customer, you will also get a $25 Gift card of your choice!
Gap, Starbucks, Nordstrom, Visa Gift Card, Target,  Old Navy, Amazon, etc...your choice!

Want to know what products are best for your skin?
Take this quick survey {HERE}

Check out these great Before & After's:
 


 There are also some additional deals going on through December 31st.
 If you buy a regimen with one of our tools, you get a FREE eye cream!
Have any product questions or want to place an order?
Email me:
melissa_larson17{at}yahoo.com

Rodan + Fields has an awesome 60 Day Empty Bottle money back guarentee on all their products.
You have nothing to lose by trying them out!

Need some extra $ this Holiday season and in 2015?
Do you ever feel like you need an extra "push" to do something? 
 I'm here to help you get off that fence. 
 
What are you waiting for? 
I would love to have you on my team!

+++++++++++++++++++++

Now that Thanksgiving is officially over, I am in FULL ON Christmas Mode!
I am off to do some {online} Black Friday shopping and then later today we are headed to get our Christmas tree. 
Can't wait to get my house decorated today!

No comments:

Post a Comment