Saturday, August 19, 2017

Project Laundry Room!


This post is long overdue (like every single one of my other drafts) but we finally made our laundry room cute this year!! You might have seen on Instagram we Nate was working on it all summer and we are just loving it.


This is the closest I have to a before pic. The walls were the builder beige that I despise so much and we needed some color! Somehow Nate was on board for this mint (Benjamin Moore Light Mint) that makes me oh so happy. 


He only painted halfway down because he was going to do wainscoting. When that didn't happen he finished painting all the way down. :)

Next up were the cabinets! We got these from Ikea and I was super impressed Nate installed them himself. 


Other side of the laundry room pre sink cabinet. 


Then he finished painting all the way down and installed the lower cabinets. Also added hardware like our built ins. Love!!




We had to keep a deep sink in here. This is where I hose off our dirty boots and anything else that we don't want in any other sink!


Then I was at Hobby Lobby with a friend and spotted the most perfect sign for the laundry room. It was meant to be!



We hung her up next to the picture my parents gave us last Christmas of an artist's drawing of our home. Perfect!



As for organization, there is SO much space in these cabinets! I'm still not sure what else to keep in here. I do have a lifetime supply of Kleenex boxes added, and on the other side I put my Christmas kitchen items. Love all the storage!


So that was our big house project this year! Next up - a fence! I have been dreaming of one for years and years and we finally are doing it. Bradley is just too crazy to not have him fenced in! :)


Follow me on Facebook and Instagram!
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment